These aren’t all the values for Morgan silver dollars and Peace silver dollars, but this will give you a good start in finding out how much money yours are worth:
- Most Morgan silver dollars are worth $15 to $30 in typical circulated grades.
- The majority of common-date, uncirculated Morgan silver dollars are worth somewhere in the $30 to $50 range.
- The most-valuable Morgan silver dollar is the 1893-S, worth around $3,000 and up.
- A complete date-and-mintmark collection of Morgan silver dollars is valued at around $10,000 to $20,000 in typical circulated grades.
- Most Peace silver dollars, including the common dates, are worth $15 to $25 in typical circulated grades.
- Uncirculated Peace silver dollars are worth approximately $23 and up.
- The most-valuable Peace silver dollar is the 1928, worth around $350 and up in typical circulated grades.