- Buy old and rare coins
- Purchase coin books and coin albums
- Get a coin appraisal
- Pick up the newest coin supplies
- Ask questions of about our coins
Finding the right coin dealer can be difficult sometimes, though. After all, there are so many to choose from online, and you probably have more than 1 or 2 nearby if you live in or near a big city.
Here are 5 tips to find the right coin dealer for you:
- Seek an experienced and knowledgeable coin dealer.
- Solid coin dealers can cover losses in case of fire, theft, or if a counterfeit coin is accidentally sold.
- Find a coin dealer with a good history. Check with the Better Business Bureau for guidance on this.
- Is the coin dealer honest and fair?
- Good coin dealers offer refunds or exchange policies.
And while you are learning about finding a coin dealer, make sure you learn a thing or 2 about buying coins on eBay — a popular alternative to buying coins from a conventional coin dealer.