Some articles on this site contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to yourself.
These aren’t all the values for Morgan silver dollars and Peace silver dollars, but this will give you a good start in finding out how much money yours are worth:
- Most Morgan silver dollars are worth $15 to $30 in typical circulated grades.
- The majority of common-date, uncirculated Morgan silver dollars are worth somewhere in the $30 to $50 range.
- The most-valuable Morgan silver dollar is the 1893-S, worth around $3,000 and up.
- A complete date-and-mintmark collection of Morgan silver dollars is valued at around $10,000 to $20,000 in typical circulated grades.
- Most Peace silver dollars, including the common dates, are worth $15 to $25 in typical circulated grades.
- Uncirculated Peace silver dollars are worth approximately $23 and up.
- The most-valuable Peace silver dollar is the 1928, worth around $350 and up in typical circulated grades.
I’m the Coin Editor here at TheFunTimesGuide. My love for coins began when I was 11 years old. I primarily collect and study U.S. coins produced during the 20th century. I’m a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) and the Numismatic Literary Guild (NLG) and have won multiple awards from the NLG for my work as a coin journalist. I’m also the editor at the Florida United Numismatists Club (FUN Topics magazine), and author of Images of America: The United States Mint in Philadelphia (a book that explores the colorful history of the Philadelphia Mint). I’ve contributed hundreds of articles for various coin publications including COINage, The Numismatist, Numismatic News, Coin Dealer Newsletter, Coin Values, and CoinWeek. I’ve authored nearly 1,000 articles here at The Fun Times Guide to Coins (many of them with over 50K shares), and I welcome your coin questions in the comments below!