These aren’t all the values for Morgan silver dollars and Peace silver dollars, but this will give you a good start in finding out how much money yours are worth:
- Most Morgan silver dollars are worth $15 to $30 in typical circulated grades.
- The majority of common-date, uncirculated Morgan silver dollars are worth somewhere in the $30 to $50 range.
- The most-valuable Morgan silver dollar is the 1893-S, worth around $3,000 and up.
- A complete date-and-mintmark collection of Morgan silver dollars is valued at around $10,000 to $20,000 in typical circulated grades.
- Most Peace silver dollars, including the common dates, are worth $15 to $25 in typical circulated grades.
- Uncirculated Peace silver dollars are worth approximately $23 and up.
- The most-valuable Peace silver dollar is the 1928, worth around $350 and up in typical circulated grades.
I’m a roller coaster junkie, a weather enthusiast, a frequent traveler, and a numismatist. My love for coins began when I was 11 years old. I primarily collect and study U.S. coins produced during the 20th century. I’m a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) and the Numismatic Literary Guild (NLG). I’ve also been studying meteorology and watching weather patterns for years. I enjoy sharing little-known facts and fun stuff about coins, weather, travel, health, food, and living green… on a budget.