While tough economic times are pushing people to cut back on entertainment and luxuries, you don’t have to give up coin collecting to make ends meet.
Try some of these budgeting tips:
- Go back to using pocket change for collecting coins… all they cost is face value
- Stretch coin collecting goals (like completing sets or albums) over a longer period of time
- Save a small percentage of your discretionary income for coin collecting
- Search the discount bin at your local coin dealer for specials
- Try collecting cheaper coins, like Jefferson nickels, Roosevelt dimes, or foreign coins